Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Attendance & Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour Policy (Published May 2017)
- Governor Behaviour Statement
South Stanley Junior School adhere to the Exclusion Guidance & Procedures of Durham County Council. Please click here for more information http://www.durham.gov.uk/schoolexclusion
- charging and remissions policy_17
- Stanley Learning Partnership Complaints Policy (February 2017)
- Equality policy statement
- Equalities Objectives_2017
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- FOI Publication Guide
- Keeping Children Safe in School – Policy & Guidance for Durham Schools
- Photographic Policy (2016)
- SEND Policy
- medical conditions in school
- Packed lunch policy
- Prevent Policy
- Stanley Learning Partnership Whistleblowing Policy (February 2017)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.