At South Stanley `junior School pupils are required to wear a school uniform at all times. A working party consisting of staff and parents from our school and South Stanley Infants is currently reviewing our uniform policy and changes may be made in the coming academic year. Branded uniform is available to order from school (a small supply is stocked) but unbranded jumpers/ cardigans are also welcomed and are available locally.
Our uniform for September 2019 is comprised of:
- Blue/ white shirt/ blouse/ polo shirt
- Plain black or grey trousers (no stripes or logos. Jeans, jogging bottoms and leggings are not permitted)
- Plain black or grey skirt/ pinafore dress
- Royal blue/ navy sweatshirt/ cardigan
- Any sensible flat, sturdy shoes or trainers which are completely black (no logos)
To to help us return lost uniform to you, please make sure you put your child’s name on each item of clothing.