Information about how we support pupils who have pastoral, medical and social needs are included in the section entitled, How we support SEN.
We recognise that some pupils require support that is additional to and different from that received by other pupils.
- Pupils with English as an Addition Language.
- Children in Care.
- Traveller pupils.
- Refugee and asylum seekers.
- Minority ethnic and faith groups.
- Pupils with medical needs.
- Young carers.
- Pupils at risk of exclusion.
- Pupils from alternative gender groups.
- Pupils from families under stress.
Individual programmes of support would be tailored to the specific needs of the child in this instance. If your child has specific needs not included here, please contact Mrs. Eileen Martin, Headteacher or Miss Barbara Taws, SENCO so that we can discuss how we can best support them.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.