Our school is fully inclusive, valuing the abilities and achievements of all our pupils. We are committed to providing, for each pupil, the best possible environment for learning.
Our Key Aims
- To ensure that all pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To provide a differentiated curriculum appropriate to the individual’s needs and ability.
- To ensure the identification of all pupils requiring SEND provision as early as possible in their school career.
- To ensure that SEND pupils take as full a part as possible in all school activities.
- To ensure that parents of SEND pupils are kept fully informed of their child’s progress and attainment.
- To ensure that SEND pupils are involved in decisions affecting their future SEND provision.
We recognise that many pupils will have special needs at some time during their school life. Whilst many factors contribute to the range of difficulties experienced by some children, we believe that much can be done to support them by parents, teachers and pupils working together.
In implementing this policy, we believe pupils will be helped to receive an inclusive education.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.